Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov 16)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Time for Eternity - Susan Squires
2. Storm Cycle - Iris Johansen
3. Dead and Gone - Charlaine Harris
4. Sins of the Flesh - Caridad Pineiro

I’m currently reading:

1. Southern Peril - T. Lynn Ocean

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Heart Fate - Robin D. Owens
2. The House on Tradd Street - Karen White (didn't read)
3. Rapture - Jacquelyn Frank

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have got to get back to reading Jacquelyn Frank's books! Thank goodness things will be changing in 2010 so I can do just that!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

I haven't had a chance to read all of Jacquelyn's books either!

Glad to hear about the changes you are making in 2010!

Teddyree said...

Sounds like a nice line-up of books, I've got Heart Mate on my bookshelf to read is that from the same series? Happy reading :-)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Teddyree,

Yes Heart Mate is from the same series! I read this one and it was an enjoyable read!

I hope you enjoy this series as much as I do!

I haven't read all of them in the series since my library doesn't seem to carry all of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails