Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Nov 30)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme hosted that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Nibble & Kuhn - David Schmahmann
2. Angel Lane - Sheila Roberts
3. Cry Mercy - Mariah Stewart
4. Dying Scream - Mary Burton

I’m currently reading:

1.  DreamFever - Karen M. Moning

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. Acts of Mercy - Mariah Stewart
2. Strange Brew - Anthology
3. Speak of the Devil - Jenna Black

Here’s the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_30.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have DreamFever on my shelf, but refuse to pick it up until I can get a hold of the next book. This series is being published way too slow for me.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

Alot of people think this series is being written to slow, too!

I read the next book is the last one in the series! Sad to see it end!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice list. The only book I've read is Angel Lane - and I really liked it! Have a great week.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Mary,

I also really enjoyed "Angel Lane"!

I also hope you have a great week too!

Teddyree said...

Am I the only one that hasn't read KMM? Everyone raves about the fever series so I really must start. Hope you have a great reading week :-)

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Teddyree,

I highly recommend reading Karen's Fae series! Love Barrons & V'lane!

I also hope you have a great reading week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails