Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here:  http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-weekly-event.html.

Post the books you read last week, books currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Bad Moon Rising - Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Gone Tomorrow - Lee Child
3. Thriller 2: Stories You Can't Put Down - various authors
4. One Silent Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon

I'm currently reading:

1. Fantasy Lover - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Books I'm planning on reading this week:

1. Plum Spooky - Janet Evanovich
2. The Awakening - Kelley Armstrong
3. Red Kiss - Deidre Knight

Here's the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-august_31.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

7 comments:

Lea said...

Great list as always Razlover!!

You put me to shame...

Thanks for sharing!!

Best
L

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Lea,

Cool thanks and you're welcome!

Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am late! It's been a nightmare here. :( Anyway, loved Kelley Armstrong 's book as well as Deidre Knight's book. Great week ahead for you!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

No problem I understand because sometimes I'm late posting a reply back too! LOL!

Glad you enjoyed the Kelley and Deidre books!

Have a great night!

Teddyree said...

Great line up. I loved Fantasy Lover and The Awakening is awesome!
Have a great reading week :-)

Ruth Schaller said...

Wow, you've got some pretty cool books on your plate...um..I mean table LOL

Have a great reading week! :D

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi TeddyRee and Ruth,

Thanks and I hope you have a great reading week too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails