Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading Meme?

What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts.

Post the books you read last week, books currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Hard and Fast - Erin McCarthy
2. One Reckless Summer - Toni Blake
3. Forbidden Nights with a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks
4. Night Moves - Heather Graham

I'm currently reading:

1. The Trouble with J.J. - Tami Hoag

Books I'm planning on reading this week:

1. Hot Pursuit - Suzanne Brockmann
2. Ashes of Midnight - Lara Adrian
3. Wicked Prey - John Sandford

Here's the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-august_10.html
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still need to read book two of Lara Adrian's series...getting behind!

Lea said...

Wow! you put me to shame Razlover!!

Great reads..

I'm always saying this, but I'm hoping to play catch up over the next while. lol

I'm still keen to help you with a banner so let me know if you would like..

Best
L

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a great week. I copied your "sticky post" instructions. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails