Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Reading Challenge - Pizza's Book Discussion



Pizza's Book Discussion is having a August Reading Challenge to see who will read the most between now and Aug 31, 2009.

She will not give you a prize but instead an award which you can put on your sidebar.

Here's my Reading List:

1. Heartsick - Chelsea Cain
2. Hard and Fast - Erin McCarthy
3. One Reckless Summer - Toni Blake
4. Forbidden Nights with a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks
5. Night Moves - Heather Graham
6. The Trouble with J.J. - Tami Hoag
7. Hot Pursuit - Suzanne Brockmann
8. Ashes of Midnight - Lara Adrian
9. Wicked Prey - John Sandford
10. I Can See You - Karen Rose
11. Dust to Dust - Heather Graham
12. Burning Wild - Christine Feehan
13. Bad Moon Rising - Sherrilyn Kenyon
14. Gone Tomorrow - Lee Child
15. Thriller 2: Stories You Can't Put Down - various authors
16. One Silent Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon
17. Fantasy Lover - Sherrilyn Kenyon

Here's the link:

http://pizzasbookdiscussion.blogspot.com/2009/07/august-reading-challenge.html

4 comments:

Lea said...

Cool Razlover!!!

GFI!!!

I haven't entered any of these challenges because I know I'd disappoint myself. lol

Take Care
Chat soon.

L

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Lea,

Thanks for the support and I hope I'm the winner! LOL!

Natalie W said...

Good luck on the challenge!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Thanks Natalie W!

Good luck too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails