Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Sept 28)



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts on her blog here: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-weekly-event.html

Post the books you read last week, books currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Dark Slayer - Christine Feehan
2. Into the Shadow - Christina Dodd
3. Into the Flame - Christina Dodd

I'm currently reading:

1. One Scream Away - Kate Brady

Books I'm planning on reading this week:

1. Evil at Heart - Chelsea Cain
2. Hidden Currents - Christine Feehan
3. Drawn in Blood - Andrea Kane

Here's the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love to see what you are reading each week. All the above sounds great.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

I also love to check out what you have been reading and what is coming up for you!

Your list sounds great too!

Anonymous said...

Razlover's Book Blog, I think it's because we like so many of the same genres. ;) And you find some of the coolest books!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

They look intense, exciting, good!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

True but you review more YA then I do, LOL!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Mary & Ruth!

Thanks and I hope you have a great reading week too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails