Thursday, September 17, 2009

ABC Meme

I have been tagged by VFG at http://lovinmesomeromance.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Share your ABC’s.

3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs.

4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Available or single?  Available

Best Friend?  My mom

Cake or Pie? Cake hands down! Especially anything chocolate

Drink of choice?  Coke

Essential item for every day use? My glasses

Favorite color?  Blue

Google?  Yes almost everyday

Hometown?  Canada

Indulgences? Reading, Book shopping, eating junk food

January or February?  January because it's still
Kids? No

Life is incomplete without?   paranormal and romantic books, animals (I'm an animal lover), Coke and junk food
Marriage date? not married

Number of siblings? One, a younger brother.

Oranges or apples? Apples

Phobias and fears?  Wasps and hornets

Quote for the day? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Reason to smile?  Books,  food and animals
Season?  Fall because I love wearing warmer clothes and I have a couple of boots I love.

Tag 3 people?  Suzanne, Alaine and Sherrie

Unknown fact about me?  I love to sing and dance.
Vegetable you hate?  spinach, sprouts

Worst habit?  I bite my nails
X-rays you’ve had?  Sprain ankle

Your favorite food?  Steak, Cool Ranch Doritos, chocolate, Curry & Nachos

Zodiac sign?  Sagitarius

8 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Always nice to learn something new about a friend! Love the answers!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Lea said...

Great answers Raz! Thanks for sharing.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Great answers, fun meme!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Thanks everybody!

I hope you all have a great weekend too!

VampFanGirl said...

Me too! I absolutely love anything chocolate.

Thanks for sharing!!

;) VFG

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I've posted my ABC Tag. Have a great day!

Sherrie

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi VFG!

You're welcome and have a great day too!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Sherrie!

Thanks for letting me know that you posted your ABC Meme. I will go check it out!

Have a great day too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails