Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Contest Reminder & Some News

Hey Everybody,

One week left to enter for my "One Scream Away" contest which you can find here: 

http://razloversbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/september-book-contest.html

Starting in October I will be posting reviews on animes, mangas, Asian movies and older books I love.

Here's the schedule:

Monday - What Are You Reading Meme?
Tuesday - New Book Releases
Wednesday - Manga/Anime or Asian Movie Review
Thursday - Favorite Book Review + Tea
Friday - ?
Saturday - ?
Sunday - Library Haul

2 comments:

booklover0226 said...

Oh, I'm looking forward to your manga and anime reviews!

Thanks,
Tracey

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi Tracey,

Glad to hear you are looking forward to my manga and anime reviews!

Related Posts with Thumbnails