Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 7)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey here:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks

2. Reece's Bride - Kat Martin
3. Rule's Bride - Kat Martin

I’m currently reading:

1. The First Rule - Robert Crais

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1. I Love This Bar ARC - Carolyn Brown
2. Strange Neighbors ARC - Ashlyn Chase

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-39/

3 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

You have some great reads coming up this week. I hope you enjoy!

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Curling up by the Fire said...

You have an eclectic list of reads posted there. I hope you enjoyed them. Kat Martin is a favourite of mine.

Have a great reading week!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi The1stdaughter and Stephanie,

Thanks for commenting, greatly appeciated!

I will return the favor soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails