Friday, June 18, 2010

Blog Hop #9


This Meme is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy For Books on every Friday. This is a great way to connect with other bloggers and readers to make new friends.

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

This is my ninth time joining this blog hop and I hope to find some great bloggers!

I found a couple of great bloggers last week:

1.  Larrisa from Welcome to Larrisa's Bookish Life
2.  Michelle from Michelle's Book Blog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Found you from the Hop. Nice to meet someone else who loves the Dark-Hunter series. :-)

Lover Of Romance said...

Just hopping by and hoping you are having a fun willed week!!!

Happy Reading!

AngelGoneMad said...

Hi just hopping on past! Cool blog!

I'm your newest follower :)

Have a nice weekend!

~Niki~ said...

It is so nice 2 meet u :)
Just hoppin' by from the crazy 4 books hop. I'm a relatively new book reviewer/blogger. I'd love to get more followers if you fancy ;)
~niki in az

Related Posts with Thumbnails