Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reading Challenge - Lisa Jackson



J. Kaye's Book Blog is having a Lisa Jackson Reading Challenge between now and December 31, 2010.

You need to know how many books you want to read but you can change titles but try to read the amount you listed.

I'm going to try for 4 for now but will add more if I can find more Lisa books at my library.

1. No Mercy
2. Montana Fire - Finished
3. Missing - Finished
4. Twice Kissed -

Here's the link:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/07/bloggers-20092010-lisa-jackson-reading.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of those on my list too! :)

Sorry it's taken me so long to welcome you to this challenge. Life has gotten in the way of my blogging time.

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Hi J. Kaye,

No problem about welcoming me to the challenge late I understand. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails