Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading Meme?



What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that J. Kaye Book Blog hosts.

Post the books you read last week, books currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1. Chains - Shiloh Walker
2. Skin Trade - Laurell K. Hamilton
3. Living the Vida Lola - Misa Ramirez
4. 5 Bodies to Die For - Stephanie Bond

I'm currently reading:

1. Whisper of Warning - Laura Griffin

Books I'm planning on reading this week:

1. Deadlock - Iris Johansen
2. Promises in Death - J.D. Robb
3. Sweetheart - Chelsea Cain

Here's the links:

http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something is wrong with your link that was Mr. Linky. I'm going to fix it if you don't mind.

Now about your books...I want to read a book by Laura Griffin!

Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews said...

Nope I don't mind J. Kaye and thanks!

You will enjoy reading any book by Laura. The only one I haven't read is "Thread of Fear" (can't find it at my library).

Related Posts with Thumbnails