Friday, October 31, 2014

Follow My Blog Friday #207



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee Review and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1.  (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee and Alison Can Read}

2.  (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers

3.  Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.

4.  Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.

5.  If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed

6.  Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”

7.  If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love and the followers.

8.  If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



Q: When did you start blogging?

A: I started blogging in May of 2011, It has been 3 years now and the time flew by so fast I can’t even believe it.

Q: What is your favorite part of book blogging?

A: Honestly it’s when I read the comments and stuff that people have to say about the book, I especially love bonding with people over our favorite books.

Q: What type of books do you mainly blog about?

A: Young adult, New Adult, Adult, Fantasy, Romance, Contemporary…

Q: What is your favorite book(s)?

A: Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead, The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon, and I am going to stop there because if I mentioned all of them this list would never end haha.

Q: What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?

A: The best has to be the people that I’ve met while blogging, We have so much in common and it’s just so awesome and I always felt so alone because none of my real life friends like reading, so meeting those people online and talking to them is honestly the best thing to happen to me ever since I started blogging.

Our Feature - A Thousand Words, A Million Books

1. When did you start blogging?

I started blogging eight months ago- on the 24th of March! I remember that day so clearly, because I was supposed to be studying for my physics final, but was too excited with blogger and everything bloggy to concentrate!

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

I'm going to answer this in two parts (cheating, I know, but still:P)

-- the whole array of new books I've gotten the opportunity to read- that I wouldn't have heard of or seen, due to the fact that I live in India!

-- the second is that I have the freedom to do what I want with my blog- I can write any way I feel like, play around with posts and the overall layout when I want, and just the sense that this is entirely my own (which is big, to someone who is still in school- in my country at least!)

3. What type of books do you mainly blog about?

I mainly blog about YA books, as, well, they're awesome- and I'm a young adult! I do some NA, and some Adult, but very little.

4. What are your favorite books?

Even if someone held me at gunpoint, I could never answer this question. So, I usually go with the most recent - favourite book I've read - Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis! P.s. It's BRILLIANT!

5. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?


The answer is the same as my second - that I've gotten the chance to dig deeper into the world of books, with freedom to do what I want, and also, all of the AMAZING books I've won!

Question of the Week: What books would you give to newbies in your favorite genre? (Ex. I'm a newbie to high fantasy and EVERYONE said to ease into it with the Throne of Glass series!)

Paranormal

Dance With the Devil (The Dark Hunters #4) - Sherrilyn Kenyon
Lover Awakened (The Black Dagger Brotherhood #3) - J.R. Ward

Romantic Suspense

Naked in Death (In Death #1) - J.D. Robb
One Summer - Karen Robards
Maggie's Child - Karen Robards
Any Allison Brennan books
Any Karen Rose books
Any Sandra Brown books
Any Beverly Barton books














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails