Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Armchair BEA 2013 - Introduce Yourself



Since I can't make Armchari BEA again this year I decided to join the online Virtual Conference from my room using my desktop surrounded by my big comfy warm bed and piles of books.

1.  Please tell us a little about yourself: Who are you? How long you've been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?

I've been blogging since 2008 and I got into blogging because I wanted to connect with book bloggers since I love to read.

2.  Where in the world are you blogging from?  Tell a random fact or something special about your current location.

I'm blogging Canada where it's quite cold, dreary and wet.  Summer I can't wait until you are here!

3.  Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event? 

Yes I participated last year and I came back because everyone was friendly and I would like to communicate more.

4.  What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013? 

I'm currently reading "Calculated in Death" by J.D. Robb.  My favorite book I've read so far in 2013 is "Lover At Last" by J.R. Ward.


5.  Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.


I'm an avid survival-horror gamer and I also love to sing and dance.
 
6.  Name your favorite blog(s) and explain why they are your favorite(s).


Some of my favorite blogs are listed in links on my blog.
 
7.  Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?


One of my favorite post that I've written is my review of "I Can See You" by Karen Rose.

8.  If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?


I would love to eat dinner with Zarek from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series and Zsadist from J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.   The reason why is they are both sexy and I have a thing for tortured souls redeemed by love. 
 
9.  What literary location would you most like to visit? Why? 

I would love to visit Egypt, anywhere in the Caribbean and Chichen Itza, because they sound like fascinating places to visit and I really like learning about other cultures and I'm interested in archaeology.


10. What is your favorite part about the book blogging community?


My favorite part about the book blogger community is networking with other bloggers, authors or publishers and to get reading recommendations our learning about upcoming books.
 
11.  Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?

No I wouldn't change anything!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails