Friday, February 8, 2013

Follow My Blog Friday #135



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES and Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Adria's Romance Reviews Among Wildlings and Blethering About Books.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature are ...

Our Feature is Adria’s Romance Reviews Among Wildlings

When did you start blogging?


I started in June of 2012.

What is your favorite part of book blogging?

Meeting other romance novel fans, giving and receiving books and interviewing authors.

What type of books do you mainly blog about?

Romance. I don’t do heavy BDSM books though. I prefer, Paranormal, Contemporary, Historical and Erotic Romance.

What is your favorite book(s)?

Oh there wouldn’t be time to list all my favorites so I’ll give you a few of my top authors that I always pre-order: Tessa Dare, Laurann Dohner, Joan Swan, Liz Crowe, Elizabeth Hoyt, Lydia Dare, Sabrina Jeffries, Larissa Ione, Lara Adrian, Gaelen Foley, and Sherrilyn Kenyon.

What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?

I have rediscovered my love of romance novels, and writing but have also gotten to meet some really great bloggers and worked up the nerve to chat with some of my favorite authors via Twitter (they’re like movie stars to me)

I’ve realized exactly what it is I want to do with my career choice. I always liked reading, but I couldn’t figure out how to become a professional reader lol When I started blogging, I was introduced to the HUGE world of publishing and I realized that it would be cool to be a Public Relations rep for a publishing company. So I decided to go back to school and get a Masters in Publishing 

Our Feature - Blethering About Books






1. When did you start blogging?

I was blogging on and off for a few years before I finally settled down in February of 2011.

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

Being able to just let rip with all things books. I am the only reader in my family so it is great just to be able to open up a new post start typing and know that there are others out there who do the same and might just be interested in my craziness :)

3. What type of books do you mainly blog about?

Most of the books I read have an element of romance to them (I am a sappy article - I admit it) although lately I am trying to read more YA.

4. What is your favorite book(s)?

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte always goes to the top of the list as it is the first book I remember capturing me from beginning to end. A close second is The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.

5. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?

I have been an avid reader for as long as I can remember and authors are like my pop-stars but I have never been to a book signing or anything like that (downside of not being near a big city) but thanks to blogging I now have THREE books on my shelves signed by the authors and made out to me!! Nothing can beat that massive glowey feeling I got in my chest when I opened the packages.

Q: Happy Mardi Gras!

If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float -- what would you do to have them throw to you? 

There is no way I would flash my chest to get their attention!

I would just do any of these:

1.  Wave
2.  Jump up and down
3.  Dance
4.  Sing
5.  Yell at them (throw over here)

3 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

I think dancing around would be fun! And my awful dancing would definitely get their attention! Great answer :)

Here's my FF!

Unknown said...

You have THREE shelves of books signed by authors? How awesome! :D You like the same kind of books I do, so I am totally following you LOL.

Nice looking blog, btw!

-Jeanine

Tena said...

great answers!

Old Follower.

Come visit if you have a chance...
My Answer to Feature and Follow

Related Posts with Thumbnails