Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 14)


What Are You Reading is a weekly Monday Meme that is hosted by Sheila from One Persons Journey: http://bookjourney.wordpress.com

Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  The Darkest Road - Tami Hoag
2.  Real Vampires Hate Skinny Jeans - Gerry Bartlett
3.  Night Moves - Stephanie Tyler
4.  Against the Fire - Kat Martin
5.  Darker After Midnight - Lara Adrian
6.  My Boyfriend is a Vampire Vol. 3 - 4 (Yu-Rang Han)

I’m currently reading:

1.  The Danger That is Daimon - Lisa Renee Jones

Books I’m planning on reading this week:

1.  Kiss of the Goblin Prince - Shona Husk
2.  Under Fire - Catherine Mann
3.  Barefoot in the Sand - Roxanne St. Claire
4.  Heart of a Killer - Jaci Burton
5.  Social Suicide - Gemma Halliday
6.  Royal Street - Suzanne Johnson
7.  11th Hour - James Patterson
8.  Blood Alone Vol. 6 - Masayuki Takano

Here's the link:

https://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-138 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I read 11th Hour last week, too and really enjoyed it. I've heard good things about Tami Haog - I haven't read anything by her yet, but do have Prior Bad Acts on my bookshelf just waiting to be read.

Have a great week!
Kristin @ Always With a Book

Lauren B said...

You've certainly been busy. Darker After Midnight was really great. I can't wait for the new book to come out.

Hope you enjoy your reads for the week.
Lauren @ Lauren's Book Bag

Related Posts with Thumbnails